Overview:Redisccover those old songs with USB Cassette Player by turning your tapes into MP3’s to use on your computer, iPod or in the car! It also allows you convert external analog audio sourcing - such as Phono to MP3.USB Cassette Player is a portable, handheld USB tape player that works with all kinds of tapes.It has an easy-to-use USB connection for converting the music on your tapes into MP3 files. You can listen to MP3’s on your computer, load them onto your portable music player, or record them onto a CD and listen in your car.Its portable size allows it to fit in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer music anywhere.It runs on battery or USB power when connecred to your computer for flexible operation.This powerful yet easy-to-use program guides you through transfering your Music and eveb can integrate with your iTunes Music Library. In addition to transfering your tapes, USB Casstte Player has an audio output that enables you to listen on your stereo, headphones, or other speaker systems for hours of enjoyment!
Features:- Converts your precious cassette collection to MP3.
- Converts external Analog audio sourcing to MP3, such as Phono.- Plug and play operation-no drivers required.- Comes with tape converter software to guied you through transfer.- Flexible battery or USB-powered operation- Compact and portable design.- Can be used as personal cassette player.
Specifications:- Interface: USB2.0 Standard- Recording Format: Wave, MP3- Power Supply: 2 * AA Battery, or USB port Power selection- Consumed Power: ≤ 400mw
- Dimension: 112 * 80 * 31 mm
- Weight: 148g
- USB Cassette Player
- Software CD
- Audio Cable for connecting Analog audio sourcing with device
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- AA Battery (Option)
- P4 1.7GHz CPU or above
- 256MB RAM
- One available USB 2.0 port
- Microsoft windows XP/Vista/Seven/Eight
- Supports Mac OS X