Convert all analog video to digital video with one click of button from VHS, Hi8, VCR, DVR, DVD Player and gaming system. No computer required, records video and save in Micro SD card directly. After this, you can quickly and directly share the files to those in need.
ezcap272 AV Recorder includes AV OUT and HDMI OUT selections, connect one of them to TV, and preview video during recording.
- Host Interface: SD card
- Video Input: Composite Video (RCA jack)
- Audio Input: Stereo L/R audio (RCA L/R jack)
- Video Output: HDMI, Composite Video (3.5mm jack)
- Audio Output: HDMI, Stereo L/R audio (3.5mm jack with video together)
- User Interface: REC button, LED indicator
- Storage Media: Micro SD card, Max 32GB, FAT32 and exFAT format. * Does not support NTFS format.
- Power Supply: DC 5V1A mini USB port.
- Record Info: .avi, max 480 30fps, NTSC / 720 x 480, PAL / 720 x 576. About 500MB per hour for video, 90MB per hour for audio.
- Package Contents: ezcap272 AV Recorder, AV cable, USB cable, Manual, USB power adatper (option)
- Dimensions / Weight: 76(L) × 81(W) × 23(H) mm, 70g
- Record and digitalize video from your VHS, Hi8, Camcorder, DVR and gaming system with one click, no PC required.
- Supports Mciro SD card input for saving recorded files.
- With HDMI and Composite video output, connect to TV to monitor video during recording.