ezcap273A Game Recorder has 1080P60 HDMI output to connect to TV, playing game without any delay when you are recording game video at the same time. Also allow you mix your game commentary with video together by headset port.
Composite video is a very popular interface, not only suitable for many old video devices, but also many game consoles also have such an interface. It can be said that Composite video is a standard output interface for video devices.
During recording, you can PAUSE and RESTART recording at any time. Removing ADS or invalid videos directly, no need post-editing!Schedule Recording to record video according to your need, Time watermark to stamp real time with recorded video file together, Image Snapshot to get HD picture during recording.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Video Input: HDMI, Composite video (3.5mm jack)
- Audio Input: HDMI, microphone (3.5mm headset jack), L/R audio (3.5mm jack, from composite video)
- Video Output: HDMI, 3.5 inch TFT
- Audio Output: HDMI, Speaker, Earphone (3.5mm headset jack)
- Resolution: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p) (Note: i only for input and pass through)
- Record Format and Quality: H.264 MP4, Max 22Mbps@1080P60fps, 3.8GB per file
- Power Supply: 5V2A, 3000mAh battery inside, for playing about 2 hours
- Package Contents: ezcap273A Game Recorder, AV adapter cable, Micro USB cable, Remote Control, Manual
- Dimensions:150 x 66.5 x 23 mm
- Weight: 180g
- Record HD game video into Micro SD card, up to 1080P60fps resolution.
- With clear 3.5" color screen, can playback recorded video directly.
- Supports HDMI and Composite video input.
- Record your voice with game video together by Headset port.
- Unique PAUSE RECORDING technology.
- Image snapshot during reording, Schedule Recording, and Time Watermark.
- Download recorded files to your computer.
- Supports multiple languages.
- With HDMI Output. Speaker and battery inside.