Flip Classroom refers to the transfer of decision-making power from teachers to students. Teachers give teaching videos, lectures, e-books, etc. to students before class, and then let students discuss content in class to stimulate independent thinking and learning. Therefore, the first step is for teachers to prepare electronic lecture.
Record the discussion content of each business meeting with the client, analyze the meeting content after the meeting and work out a project plan that the customer is satisfied with.
Record learning and training content to understand the training situation and improve in time.
ezcap298 Lecture Capture can help you to record online courses easily and conveniently. The built-in microphone can synchronize the recorded video and the voice explained by the recorder in the recording file.
Easy installation, just connect to the computer through VGA or HDMI, and press the record button to record the computer screen (lecture content) and the on-site lecture sound at the same time, without the need for an external microphone. The audio and video will be stored in the USB flash drive at the same time. No additional software is required. After the course, you can quickly and directly share the files to those in need.
During the recording process, you can use the mute function selectively. If you do not need to record, you can still retain the image, so you no longer need to use post-processing for processing. The built-in microphone has good anti-noise processing technology, which can effectively reduce background noise: noises such as projectors and electric fans, so that your recording quality is further improved. The button of 720P, 1080P, and microphone adjust allow you to set the image file quality and radio distance according to the size of the classroom / meeting room and the content of the teaching materials. Adjust the recording file according to your needs. LINE IN and LINE OUT connectors allow you to connect to background music source and speaker system.
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Video Input: HDMI, VGA
- Audio Input: HDMI, Line IN, Microphone inside
- Video Output: HDMI, VGA
- Audio Output: HDMI, Line OUT
- User Interface: REC button, Recording resolution buttons, Gain set button, Microphone mute button, ON/OFF button, LED indicator
- Storage Media: USB Flash drive, USB Portable Hard Disk, FAT32 and NTFS, * Does not support exFAT format
- Power Supply: DC 5V2A
- Codec: H.264
Input / Pass-through: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p (60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p).
1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p)
Capture: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p (60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p) * Upscaling is not supported.
- Record Info: .mp4 aac stereo, max 16Mbps@1080p30fps, 2G per file with RTC, about 140MB per minute
- Package Contents: ezcap289 HD Lecture Recorder, DC adatper, Software CD, Manual
- Dimensions / Weight: 115(L) × 115(W) × 28(H) mm, 185g
- Capture VGA or HDMI video in USB host, up to 1080p resolution.
- Record leture voice with video together by internal microphone.
- With 1080P60 HDMI pass-through and VGA loop-through.
- With Line IN to connect audio source.
- With Line OUT to connect speaker or earphone.
- Supports manual select recording resolution.
- Auto detective video source.
- Support microphone mute.